Hello!


Welcome to my blog! I'm Christina Shippey...... a wedding and portrait photographer based out of Northwest Arkansas! Here you get to see my most recent work and occasionally get a peek into my personal life.

Take a look around and feel free to leave a comment.... I love to hear what you think and really enjoy feedback!

Thanks so much for stopping by!

5.28.2008

Nashville

Hey ya'll here are some pics Ruthie and I took in Nashville while the guys were recording!! We had a blast...Nashville is gorgeous!!!


(This is my favorite pic!!)



I get really excited about taking pics!!!

This is the famous Ruthie as a smashed bug pic!!!


These pictures of me were taken by the fabulous Ruthie Haun!!!!






Here are the pics I took of Ruthie!!! Isn't she pretty!!!










2 comments:

Jodi May 30, 2008 at 5:43 PM  

great job missy! your pics are lookin soooo good!

Katie Laine Headley February 16, 2009 at 1:46 PM  

These are sooo cute! I love the one with Ruthie in the stream in her white dress!!!

Search

Blog Archive

Labels

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP