Hello!


Welcome to my blog! I'm Christina Shippey...... a wedding and portrait photographer based out of Northwest Arkansas! Here you get to see my most recent work and occasionally get a peek into my personal life.

Take a look around and feel free to leave a comment.... I love to hear what you think and really enjoy feedback!

Thanks so much for stopping by!

6.19.2009

Destin, Fl.

Our first camp of the summer was in Alabama. Our second camp was in the sweet little beach town of Destin, Florida!! One of my favorite things about being married to Chris and traveling with the band is getting to see and visit new places. I have to say Destin is probably the top of the list when it comes to favorite places we've been. Destin's beach was one of the prettiest beaches I've ever been to! the sand was soft and pure white.... the water clear and the sweetest aqua color! To top it all off the camp was actually on the beach... and we stayed in a condo within walking distance of the beach. Not bad at all!!


Our condo!
Little back porch of our condo!
View from the back porch of our condo.... yes.... the condo was on a golf course.
So of course... Chris quickly became friends with our neighbor, borrowed his clubs and went out to hit a little bit. The whole week he wanted to play the course so bad.






One morning Chris and I got up to watch the sunrise only to find out that the beach faces due south... can't really see much of the sunrise that way. We still had such a good time reading our Bibles and listening to worship music in the peace of the early morning! We even got to see some dolphins as they swam by!


0 comments:

Search

Blog Archive

Labels

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP